Getting Ready for School
- Wear your school uniform.
- Always remember your P.E. kit and homework. All your belongings need to be clearly named.
- Be punctual.
Trying your Best
- Walk around the school quietly, on the left hand side of the corridor and stairs.
- Work hard and allow others to do the same.
Getting on Well with Each Other
- Show courtesy to others.
- Show consideration and understanding for others’ religion, race, physical differences or disabilities.
- Be self-controlled. Tell an adult your problem or walk away.
- Try to include others in your games.
- Play fairly.
- Think about others’ feelings.
- Only use tools, scissors or P.E. equipment with an adult there to help you.
- Go straight home after school.
- Walk calmly around the school.
- Open and close doors carefully and safely.
- Be extra attentive and sensible on school trips.
Looking after our School
- Always put litter in a bin.
- Look after books and put equipment away properly.
- Keep the cloakrooms and toilets clean and tidy.
Looking after Yourself
- If you have any worries tell your class teacher or any member of staff, they will listen to you.