To view job vacancies at the school visit: https://teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk/
Key Stage 2 Class Teachers required for June 2023 or September 2023
Fixed term and maternity cover contracts are available
We are looking for excellent classroom practitioners.
Garden Suburb Junior School is a friendly, successful and busy school with high standards of attainment and behaviour.
Ofsted judged the school to be ‘Good’ in May 2022
Garden Suburb Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community. We seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
- children who are eager to learn and who are very well behaved
- a broad curriculum and high academic standards
- a happy, caring and inclusive environment where the diverse cultural background of our community is celebrated and enriches learning and personal development
- supportive parents and governors
- very good training for the development of staff, provided by the school and the LA, enabling all staff to extend their talents.
This three form entry junior school is attractively situated in Hampstead Garden Suburb with easy access to the underground.
The Head Teacher, Mrs Eileen Bhavsar, would warmly welcome visits to the school. To arrange a visit, please telephone or email the school office: email@example.com / 020 8455 3269 Option 3.
Application forms should be completed online on:
Closing Date: Monday 1st May 2023
NB: If this role interests you, please submit your application form as soon as possible, as suitable candidates may be interviewed and appointed before the closing date.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.