Have a look through our list of recommended reads in the tab on the right.
Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar
Your task is to write a poem based on the theme of resilience, entitled Try, Try Again.
- Entries must be submitted to your teacher by Friday 1st December 2017.
- Poems should be no more than 20 lines or 150 words and be on the theme of resilience.
- Poems can be of any structure and don't have to rhyme.
- Poems should be completed on official entry forms, which can be collected from the English display board outside the 6J classroom.
- All entrants will receive 5 house points.
Please see the attached flyer for more details on how the poetry competition will be judged.