Contact with parents
ParentMail (PMX) ~ School to Parent Communication
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, and at our school we use a text, email and online payment system called ParentMail (PMX).
The text messaging system is used to inform and remind parents of such things as class and year group activities as well as emergency school closures and trip delays. Newsletters and letters are sent via email to save paper, and to ensure you get them. Please do check every Friday for our weekly newsletter as this is the main method of informing and reminding parents of events, news and information and we don’t want your child to miss out!
In addition to sending texts and emails to communicate with home the school also utilises the payment system within ParentMail to receive online payments by credit/debit card for:
Lunches Class Trips Clubs Class Fund donations
When you start in our school, we automatically enter your email and mobile number onto the ParentMail system and you receive a message with a link to verify your account. We strongly urge all parents to verify their account on receipt of this message.
We recommend you also download the free ParentMail App on your Smart phone, which will enable you to have:
- access to ParentMail even when there’s no network connection
- no need to search through your busy personal inbox for school messages
- instant access – no need to login to complete forms or read messages
- in app ‘notifications’ help make sure things don’t get missed or forgotten
- helps preserve your data allowance on your mobile phone
Where to find available purchases on ParentMail:
NB: You can only make payments once you have verified your account (by following the invitation link)
- Log in via the App or at https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk/#core/login with your email address and ParentMail password
- Open ‘Payments’ from the list
- The most recent purchase available will be on the opening ‘To Pay’ Tab
- Other purchases available will be in the ‘Shop’ Tab
- If you cannot see a purchase that should be available, click the ‘refresh’ button
If you have any problems with receiving messages or making payments on ParentMail please contact Ms Chalfen in the Junior School Office.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.